First look: Grosvenor House Tower Two Dubai

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by uggboy, Sep 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    First look: Grosvenor House Tower Two Dubai:)

Grosvenor House Dubai has opened Tower Two, directly opposite the first, with 106 Premier rooms and suites, five Premier villas and 216 residential apartments.

Outwardly and inwardly, there is plenty in the second tower which replicates the first - and links between the two are clearly cemented by the connecting mezzanine walkway - although equally some novel touches too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wilby said average Premier room rates will cost AED1,800 a night.

She said online bookings now account for 70% of its business at Grosvenor House and 40% at Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa.

For more information, visit grosvenorhouse-dubai.com

http://www.businesstraveller.com/middle-east/news/first-look-grosvenor-house-tower-two-dubai

2. Quasiconvexity
    Original Member

Quasiconvexity Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks fabulous! This property recently started "participating" in SPG so would be a great redemption if in the Middle East.

3. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Lovely- shame it is in Dubai which has to be one of the most over-rated cities in the Middle East ;)

Quasiconvexity likes this.
  4. theskyflyer
    Original Member

theskyflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I enjoyed my stay there few years back. The Lounge is quite nice, but the cigar smell in the Lift Lobby was pretty bad (I think the space across from the Lounge was their Cigar Club, or something like that). I hope they upgrade their Bvlgari amenities to larger container than the 30ml bottles they provided few years back.