First Ethiopian 787 Dreamliner Touches down in Khartoum

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Middle East/Africa' started by ACMM, Sep 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Link

Ethiopian Airlines is pleased to announce that it's first Dreamliner, "Africa First", touched down in Khartoum, Sudan on September 11, 2012.

Ethiopian 1st Dreamliner flight to Khartoum is part of its tour of stations in the Ethiopian network. Khartoum is a main commercial centre of the country and part of Ethiopian's extensive network in Africa. Ethiopian currently has 11 flights a week from Khartoum to Addis Ababa, with connecting services to stations in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and the US.

Passengers to Khartoum have enjoyed the ultimate travel experience on-board the Ethiopian 1st Dreamliner ahead of other major destinations in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. The aircraft offers passengers unparalleled comfort with less noise, biggest windows in the sky, higher ceiling, higher humidity and unique lighting.

Towards the end of September 2012, Ethiopian will deploy the Dreamliner on its daily flight to Washington D.C.

desamo likes this.
  2. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    What a lovely destination for the first flight. :eek::confused:

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Correct and my error - mea culpa ... I misread it also. :(

5. desamo

desamo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have a soft spot for Khartoum, so I'm glad to see it got there -- and left.

LETTERBOY likes this.