First Class Flyer

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by sendaiben, Sep 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sendaiben
    Original Member

sendaiben Gold Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone subscribe to this newsletter? Is it worth it (particularly for someone based in Japan)?

2. neil
    Original Member

neil Silver Member

Status Points:
    Why pay for what you can get on MP and FT for free?

Jimgotkp and icurhere2 like this.
  3. bk3day
    Original Member

bk3day Gold Member

Status Points:
    I believe I once saw a copy & saw nothing in it that was worthwhile, especially given resources such as MP & FT.

Moreover, as a newsletter, the content is by nature somewhat dated by the time it reaches you.

Jimgotkp, sendaiben and icurhere2 like this.
  4. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    I actually like it a lot and find it very useful. My only complaint after getting it for two years is that the Publisher has not set up an index so topics can be easily retrieved.

I believe they will be happy to send you a sample copy for you to decide for yourself. Unfortunately, I have no information to give you about it's applicability in Japan,

5. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    I agree with the other posters. Why pay for something when you have FT and MP. There are company representatives on both forums so it's up to date. Sometimes the company representatives even make announcements on the forums before it's publicly announced! Can't get any better than this. :)