Fire sheds light on Denver’s newest luxury hotel

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

  1. BoardingArea

    BoardingArea News Feed

    Likes Received:
    Status Points:
    Denver’s newest luxury hotel, the Crawford, made the local headlines Friday after a boiler exploded inside causing a small fire just three weeks after its opening. No one was hurt. “Guests of the hotel donned bathrobes and pajamas as they gathered outside of the newly renovated hotel, located at Union Station, after fire alarms gave them an early morning wake-up call Friday,” the local NBC affiliate reported. Fortunately, everyone was safe, WUSA9 told us. The fire “was immediately controlled by the... Read More » The post Fire sheds light on Denver’s newest luxury hotel appeared first on Travel Update.

    Continue reading...

Share This Page