Finished! 6 Marathon Runs On 6 Continents In Less Than 5 Days

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I will certainly have quite a few posts in the coming weeks with the details about the event, hotel reviews, city/run reviews, award bookings and more but I did want to put out a short post to update everyone (since I have been getting a lot of queries) that the event is over and I am home! It took me 4 days and 21 hours to run 6 marathon distances (26.2 miles) on 6 continents! Still time to donate to WWP, the charity for this run! Donate here Finished! 6 Marathon Runs On 6 Continents In Less Than 5 Days Starting exactly one week ago from right now, I got on the first flight of many that took me all around the world and had me running 26.2 miles on each of 6 continents in that time. The entire week was pretty much a whirlwind as I never got “adjusted” to a time zone and literally raced from plane to “starting” line to plane in some destinations. It will still... The post Finished! 6 Marathon Runs On 6 Continents In Less Than 5 Days appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...