Finding What Works – 300 Miles Of Training In 3 Weeks

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I am in the middle of the big training weeks for my big run – 6 solo marathons on 6 continents in less than 5 days. This is another post that gives a peak into the training and planning for such an event. To read more about this big run, check out this post. To see other posts about the planning of the trips and the training, click here. The charity for this run is the Wounded Warrior Project. Please consider donating something to help in the cause! 100% goes to the charity – nothing to me. Finding What Works – 300 Miles Of Training In 3 Weeks My mileage is averaging 100 miles per week for the last 3 weeks and averaging 70 miles per week over the last 16 weeks for a total of 1,120 miles. This is certainly more than I have run in that span of time ever and it is good preparation for sure. I know this mileage is nothing compared to professional marathoners and elite ultramarathoners,... The post Finding What Works – 300 Miles Of Training In 3 Weeks appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...