Find US Airways Awards And Upgrades Using ExpertFlyer

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

ExpertFlyer is a paid subscription service that I use. Membership costs $99 per year, and as someone that’s searching flight availability in one form or another on a daily basis, I find it to be well worth the cost. A vast majority of information found on ExpertFlyer is publicly available, though being able to access so much information in one place adds a lot of value for me. Then there are also some other unique features. For example, ExpertFlyer allows you to set availability alerts, so if there’s not availability in your desired fare bucket, you can set an alert, and if space opens up they’ll email you. It’s worth noting that for award fare buckets this doesn’t work for all airlines. In the past it was super useful, because they displayed all Star Alliance availability, though that’s not the case anymore. The post Find US Airways Awards And Upgrades Using ExpertFlyer appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...