Finally! I Booked My Elusive Business Class Award On One Of The Desolate Southern...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    My big Running Round the World With Miles event is fast approaching and my mileage is really starting to ramp up more. By the end of the month, I will be running at least 100 miles a week with some peak mileage weeks thrown in there to help me get to where I need to be. At the same time, I am dealing with some pretty intense heat training as well – today’s run was in a very warm 95 degrees! Finally Booked My Elusive Business Class Award The training is what is really taking attention now since I have already booked all of my tickets for the trip. However, there was one ticket that I kept watching and waiting for a bit. It was the Sydney – Santiago ticket aboard Qantas for the 5th marathon distance run. At 37,500 miles, it was a great deal but it was in economy. While I am certainly not against flying economy (2/3rds of my flying is probably in economy), I really did not want... The post Finally! I Booked My Elusive Business Class Award On One Of The Desolate Southern Hemisphere Routes appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...