Final Two Weeks

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by AdamEfimoff-, Jun 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Two weeks to go until my trip I am so excited I know most of you hate me but I will post anyway. We have booked the hotels passports are being dusted dining organised. This should be a fun trip. I will be posting pictures of dining and hotels if I can remember to. I will be also answering questions. I hope everyone is okay with that. I would love to say thank you to everyone.

Also I would love to thank David Ourisman for putting up with me(I did not end up booking with him but I would love to thank him)

uggboy likes this.
  2. dhammer53
    Original Member

dhammer53 Gold Member

Status Points:
    How about a few extra details? Sounds interesting.

uggboy likes this.
  3. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    So why did you stiff this guy of his commission, if he apparently earned your thanks?

Flyer1976, uggboy and traveltoomuch like this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Where will you go, in which hotels are you staying? Thanks and congrats, enjoy your trip. I'm looking forward to see some photos here from your travels on MP.

5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wondered the same.

6. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, would be great when the OP would post some more details and where he's going.

7. I have Panic attacks and OCD that's why I have been through so many travel agents. Went on a long tortious flight through Hong Kong. I am currently at Four Seasons London Park Lane and going to the George V.

Attached Files:

8. Sorry to put you in the dark but thought you might have been sick of me changing my mind. @uggboy

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
  9. We went to Stonehenge and Sainsbury on a fascinating tour by Sincerely Paul it was really amazing.

10. Jaimito Cartero
    Original Member

Jaimito Cartero Silver Member

Status Points:
    Another thread from Adam. Sigh.

john.stuart, AdamEfimoff and a lot of other names. I really think that the owners of the forum need to limit users to a single username.

Max M and estnet like this.
  11. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    Can I ask how did you know that the two IDs you listed are the same person?

12. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    You do know that there are REALLY good treatments available for the psychiatric issues you have?

Flyer1976 likes this.
  13. Yes I am on them

14. I just wanted to share the fact I REALLY GO ON TRIPS, and not just faking them.

15. Because he has a brain!!! LOL

16. Jaimito Cartero
    Original Member

Jaimito Cartero Silver Member

Status Points:
    Because it's been a pattern for this poster. He's also posted pictures of himself, so it's rather obvious.

17. That's true.
    I have lots of pictures of London. I will put them up soon. Finished the Four Seasons London now going to George V. I cannot wait to have a proper pool. Having said that the Park Lane Hotel is amazing and is one of the best hotels I have been to! The staff are amazing and food is quite good. Hakkasan, Benares and The Square are all worth going to.

18. IMG_0041.JPG Hello Big Ben