Final Giveaway – iPad Mini Retina, 15,000 Hyatt Points, and GoGo!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Well, it has been a fun week! We have had 15 winners so far – and the biggest giveaway is coming today! Mega Giveaway – Day 6, the Finale! Thanks so much to all who have participated and chimed in with so many great responses, ideas, and kind words. This giveaway was really made possible by everyone who has supported the website over the last couple of months and for that, I say thank you. This site allows me to earn some money through Amazon referrals, (some) credit cards that you open through referrals on this site, and advertising on the site. All of this has really been a help to me and allowed me to work harder at making this blog be a place that can provide some assistance in the world of travel, deals, running, miles, and points as well as some real life applications of those travel tools. Mega Giveaway Day 5 Winners I know I have normally listed the winners of the previous day’s giveaway here, but I... The post Final Giveaway – iPad Mini Retina, 15,000 Hyatt Points, and GoGo! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...