Final Day: Vote On The Winners Of The SPG/One Direction Contest

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last Friday was the last day to submit entries to join me in the SPG Luxury Suite at an upcoming One Direction concert. I simply asked you guys to tell me what you loved about SPG and/or One Direction, so thanks to the hundreds of you that participated. It was really tough to narrow it down to this group of finalists! Now it’s up to you guys to decide who wins. Through tonight, August 7th at 11:59PM Pacific you can vote below on who you think should win. The five finalists with the most votes wins, (barring any voting irregularities), and each will get to bring a guest to the concert. The polls can be found underneath each individual entry, and all you have to do is vote on which entries you think are best. You can actually vote for as many entries as you’d like, since each is set up as an individual poll, though obviously voting for every entry is the same as not voting at all. Here are the finalists, in no particular order: The post Final Day: Vote On The Winners Of The SPG/One Direction Contest appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...