Filing a DOT Complaint because of a Mistake Fare cancellation is beyond ridiculous!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Feb 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    I’m sure all of you heard about United’s mistake fares today whereby if you chose Denmark as the country on the website you were presented with ~$70 USD First Class fares from several European cities to the United States (and other countries as well). I for one did not blog about the mistake fare this morning because A.) by the time I woke up, the fares were gone and B.) just about every other miles&points blogger wrote about it. In my opinion the deal would still be alive (or would’ve been alive much longer than it was) if everyone didn’t make it public. The mistake was discovered very early U.S. time and by the time I was able to check all of my social media aro... read more
    The post Filing a DOT Complaint because of a Mistake Fare cancellation is beyond ridiculous! appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post Filing a DOT Complaint because of a Mistake Fare cancellation is beyond ridiculous! appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...