Featured Writers Wanted

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by slotownmomma, Feb 3, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. slotownmomma
    Original Member

slotownmomma Silver Member

I am looking for bloggers/travelers who write great trip reports and would like to expose their trip reports to a new audience of readers. As the owner of the Miles Momma site I feature travel writers every Sunday. These writers share their travel adventures and tips from destinations they have traveled all over the world. Since this is a brand new addition to the Miles Momma site, I am actively seeking travel writers who are looking to showcase their work and capture the eyes of new travel readers. If you are a travel writer/blogger and would like to be featured on the “Sunday Travel Adventures” column, please feel free to contact me to discuss a possible date and details.

This is NOT a paid writing posting. This is an opportunity for you to expose your travel writing/blog to a new audience and also bring fresh exciting content to my mile and point resource site. It's a way of link sharing and mutually benefiting both sites.

If you are interested, please contact me at info@milesmomma.com
    Kalboz likes this.