Feature Request for Alerts

Discussion in 'Wandering Aramean Travel Tools' started by Rob, Jun 25, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Rob
    Original Member

Rob Gold Member

Status Points:
    (For a FB friend)
    It'd be cool if I could setup an alert for >330 days out (or even greater than whatever the airline's booking window is) that doesn't start searching until within the booking window.

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm sure I could do that. I'm not as convinced of the value, though I suppose I see some reasons it would be useful. In that it likely won't break much I will likely get it implemented at some point.

Probably won't be a long time before the booking window opens - maybe just an extra month or so - but I'll see.

Rob likes this.
  3. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I've upped it to 380 days out on both *A options and the OW option. Hopefully that doesn't break anything. :oops:

Rob likes this.
  4. Rob
    Original Member

Rob Gold Member

Status Points:

Thanks!

One tiny broken thing (not related to this change I think) is that if you are trying to have arrows on the calendar for the date selector on the create alert page, they're not loading. The hover behavior of changing colors is occurring though.

Attached Files:

Wandering Aramean likes this.
  5. Rob
    Original Member

Rob Gold Member

Status Points:
    One other thing is that the calendar for the ANA search goes out to July 2014, but the non-ANA *A search calendar only goes until May 2014

Wandering Aramean likes this.
  6. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Status Points:
    The date thing should be fixed now. I don't know why the arrows disappeared. I need to track that down one of these days...

Rob likes this.