Favorite Half Marathon Course

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Half Marathons have grown to be an incredibly popular racing distance. They used to be an add-on to established marathons but have become a genuine race distance and interest in their own right. In fact, most of the marathons that offer a half marathon see the entrant numbers for the half at well over double that of the marathon entrants. One of the things I love about half marathons is how perfect the distance is. It is possible to really run a nice, fast race without feeling totally trashed the next day (unlike how I would feel following an all-out effort in a marathon). I have not run as many half marathons as I would like simply because I have a hard time running a half when a full is run at the same event. So, when a stand alone half marathon takes place, I really jump on those! My Favorite Half Marathon Course Last week, I ran a half marathon that is one of the few that I have... The post Favorite Half Marathon Course appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...