Fastest Path To American Airlines Executive Platinum Status Closed

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This is one of those “arrgghhh!” moments with travel! You may know the feeling – you wait until the last minute to take advantage of a special offer or a great ticket price to ensure you have the maximum amount of time and the special offer vanishes. Oh, no!!!! That was me when I read this news last week on View From The Wing. US Airways Trial Preferred Status Gone US Airways has long offered a Trial Preferred offer that basically allowed anyone (non-US Airways elite members, that is) to pay a fee and have US Airways status for 90 days. During that period of time, if they flew a set amount of miles, they would receive that status they had temporarily or a higher status that they may have earned during the trial period. However, last week, they finally pulled this great offer. Many thought it would have been gone last month and more thinking it might disappear at the end of this month (myself included). Well, most everyone... The post Fastest Path To American Airlines Executive Platinum Status Closed appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...