Fast Track to Diamond?

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by PointyWings, Jun 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. PointyWings

PointyWings Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have been a HH Gold member for a couple of years (and will have 20 stays in 2014 by the end of this month), however I am unlikely to make it to 30 stays and qualify for Diamond. Does anyone know if there are fast trrack opportunities for Diamond, that will require less than 30 stays?

jbcarioca likes this.
  2. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    They will do matches if you have the equivalent of Diamond in another hotel program. There may be other alternatives that other people know about.

3. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is there a difference between Gold and Diamond that's worth any effort and yes I've been both.

(Gold is well worth getting and is easy to achieve if you get the right credit card and that's good enough for me)

DTWBOB

traveltoomuch likes this.
  4. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    John from LoyaltyLobby had a post on this
    http://loyaltylobby.com/2014/04/07/hilton-hhonors-fast-track-to-diamond-2014-after-status-downgrade/

under the Comments section, there appears to be people who successfully obtained a challenge for 21 nights in 90 days to qualify for Diamond status, starting from the time of challenge request, i reckon, while PointWings seems to have several stays chalked up already, pre-challenge, but may be possible to try if these challenge seems possible with planning.