Fairmont Mayakoba

Discussion in 'Fairmont | President's Club' started by mtlfire, May 16, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. mtlfire

mtlfire Gold Member

Recently completed a stay here. Platinum guest, used the suite upgrade certificate as well as the authentic local dining experience certificate.

Suite upgrade got me confirmed in the regular Casita, on check-in I was informed that I had been further upgraded to a Beach Area Casita (I had emailed and asked about this in advance, and was told they were quite full). These are the same type of suites, except there is an external staircase from the second floor rear deck to the roof. On the roof you have a private terrace with loungers, hammock and plunge pool.

From the roof you have views of the ocean over the trees and from the rear wrap around deck views of the waterways.

I setup the locally authentic dining for two with the concierge before arrival. It was at the El Puerto restaurant in the main building. Its not on the menu and is delivered by the Chef who explains each plate. Includes 2 appetizers, 2 main courses and 2 desserts. One of the nicest dinners I've ever gotten from this certificate and easily a $150 value.

Appetizer (this is for 1 person, one is shrimp, one is chicken)

Main course (stuffed pepper and lobster tail)

Some pics of the roof top terrace

YULtide and Garp74 like this.