Fairmont Hotel Mecca offers 4th night Free

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Fairmont is an International brand of hotels and of course they have a property in Mecca. I do not cover Fairmont often as they have only few properties available around the world, so it is harder for people to earn points or them or stay with them. Though they sometimes have good offers like this one.
    Fairmont is one of the Hotels int he clock Tower in Mecca, it is of course five star property and only few steps away from the Kabah. It makes a great destination if you are planning your Umrah soon. as many of you know I am writing a book on how to do ” Umrah under £300″ and in sha Allah I will be covering some excellent deals and how you can take advantage of them.

Now, back to our Fairmont offer, currently and until the 30th of September they are offering the 4th night free. So you will be paying for three nights and receive one extra for free.

I checked the prices from the 13th of August to the 17th of August without the discount and they were 850SAR / £132 with the discount it came to 750SAR / £ 116 per night, so in total for the 4 nights you will be saving £64.

It is not a bad discount considering there is no need to pay the extra £64. The Fairmont has very good reviews and it will make an excellent destination if you are planning an Umrah. Or you can wait for my book which will be available just after EID in sha Allah. :)

You can find all the details here- Fairmont Mecca Promo
    You can also check their full Sumemr Promo list

Happy Travels [​IMG]

The post Fairmont Hotel Mecca offers 4th night Free appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...