Fairmont Free Night Cert + Suite Upgr

Discussion in 'Fairmont | President's Club' started by Mcruler, May 8, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Mcruler

Mcruler Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi guys!

Since I had to change my job, I can not use my hard earned free night cert + suite upgrade cert from my Platinum account. Thats why I wanna look for a new home for both certs ;)
    If you are interested then pls PM me and we can work something out.

tondoleo likes this.
  2. En-Route
    Original Member

En-Route Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are the certificates transferable? My stay preference is on gold floor rooms.

tondoleo likes this.
  3. tondoleo
    Original Member

tondoleo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Platinum members may transfer the cert to immediate family members over 18 who are also members of FPC.

From the t&c: Platinum Members wishing to transfer a Certificate to immediate family may do so through their online profiles. Family members will not be able to access or use certificates directly on or from the Platinum Member’s profile. Certificate will be void if listed or advertised for sale or auction on the Internet, in newspapers and magazines, or other similar means. Fairmont reserves the right to deny any Certificate it believes have been resold, transferred or conveyed contrary to this provision. Acquisition of the Certificate or benefit may subject Holders to income or other taxes. Holders will be solely responsible for paying all such taxes and for making all applicable disclosures. Fairmont Hotels &Resorts will not be liable for any tax liability, duty or other charges in connection with the issuance of Membership certificates.

4. girlsmom
    Original Member

girlsmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    How does one become part of your family? :)

5. Mcruler

Mcruler Silver Member

Status Points:
    haha marry me lol

Once again, I am offering a free night cert + 200 USD in food/SPA credits + 1 room + 1 suite upgrade cert. PM me if you are interested in them. Thx

I would not recommend to transfer the free night. Just book it out of my account and add yourself as an additional guest. Did that a few times and never had any issues.