Facebook AAdvantage contest

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by jmhuth, Jul 26, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. jmhuth

jmhuth Silver Member

Status Points:
    You can potentially earn 30,000 on Facebook...can enter once per day through 8/2

To continue the American Airlines AAdvantage® program’s 30th Anniversary Celebration we’re teaming up with MasterCard® to surprise some of our customers with a celebratory flight. During the week of August 1st we’ll pick several random flights where everyone onboard will receive celebration gifts!

Not traveling next week? Not to worry! You can enter our Virtual Celebration Flight Sweepstakes where (10) ten lucky AAdvantage members will earn 30,000 AAdvantage miles. That’s enough miles for roundtrip travel within the Continental U.S., and Canada!

http://www.facebook.com/aadvantage?sk=app_127512720670092

2. AmericanAirlines

AmericanAirlines Official Representative

Status Points:
    Thanks for sharing jmhuth!

3. akghost
    Original Member

akghost Silver Member

Status Points:
    Good find, i'm in! I'll be flying a few flights the week of AUG 1 so lets hope I get some goodies onboard if my flight(s) are selected!

4. LookingAhead

LookingAhead Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks! I missed that when it came across my Facebook earlier in the week.

5. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    Problem is you need to grant the app access to all of your FB friends. I don't trust FB apps and don't want to grant them access.

I also don't want to "like" companies. I'll recommend AA to friends in person or in forums, but I don't want to "like" them on FB.