F2B's Seattle Sessions ticket available August 1-3, 2014

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by TWA44, Jun 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. TWA44

TWA44 Active Member

Update: My ticket is sold!

I have a ticket to the Seattle Sessions that I can't use. The event is sold out, but the tickets are fully transferable. I paid $105, but I would be happy to sell it for $100 to someone who can use it. So you'll not just get to attend, but you'll get a good deal too :) !

Here is an excerpt from a recent email about the event, from the organizer:

We have some great speakers lined up and will be posting the full agenda on the website in about 2 weeks (www.first2board.com/sessions) and will email it out as well.

Some of the great sessions you can look forward to are:
    • Last Minute Travel vs Planned Travel - by Bonnie (Frugal Travel Lawyer) and Angelina (Just Another Points Traveler)
    • Travel Points Summary Style - by Jamison (Points Summary)
    • Traveling on a budget - panel of speakers
    • And many, many more...
    On Friday there will be a happy hour to kick off the event and while dinner is own your own, we will make several large group reservations and you can sign up for those about two weeks before the event.

On Saturday, we will host the workshops at the hotel and also visit Boeing where we will have a special presentation. We will be car-pooling to Boeing, so there will also be a chance to register for car-pools prior to the event. There will also be lots of giveaways and time to get to know our sponsors.

We are planning a special event for Sunday morning and then the event will wrap up. For those people staying in Seattle past lunch time there will be a group brunch arranged.

If you still need hotel reservations there may be a few spots at the Sheraton Bellevue and you can check using this link: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1310148872&key=9CABC
    There are also many other nearby hotels within walking distance.

There are 2 tickets left for the event, so if you have a friend interested in joining, please have them contact me and I will connect them to the sellers (there's no cost to transfer tickets.) [Note: I am one of the sellers she mentions here!]

When? August 1-3rd starting with happy hour Friday night and wrapping up before lunch on Sunday.
    Where? The Sheraton Bellevue
    What? An intimate weekend of learning and fun with like-minded travelers

Please send me a DM if you are interested. Thanks!
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014