Extremely low fare

Discussion in 'Frontier Airlines | EarlyReturns' started by milerunner, Apr 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. milerunner

milerunner Silver Member

Status Points:
    This has got to be the craziest thing I've seen in a long time ImageUploadedByMilepoint1428889968.312909.jpg

iolaire and Newscience like this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Reminds me of the $29 fares from 10 years ago on the now-defunct Independence Air out of IAD. Perhaps Frontier is headed in the same direction?

MX and milerunner like this.
  3. A_Lee

A_Lee Silver Member

Status Points:
    As much as I fly, I've never flown Frontier before. I noticed for an upcoming trip the cost is really low using Frontier vs. any other airline. I used to try to use UA whenever possible for US domestic flights but have totally given up giving any priority at all to any U.S. carriers based on alliance given what I consider to be their ignoring customer loyalty to alliances. As a result I'll have more opportunities to fly airlines such as Frontier in the future. I'm a bit cautious though in booking too many trips on such unknown (unknown to me) carriers.

4. milerunner

milerunner Silver Member

Status Points:
    I still will pay the $89 fare on us air for my almost guaranteed first class upgrades, but I saw this fare when searching on kayak and thought maybe it was a flaky number, to my surprise when I went on the website all those cheap fares are available. I bet there are restrictions like pay for carry on bags , pay for seat assignments , pay a fee to check in at the airport ect. I heard stories about all that bs on spirit air

5. milerunner

milerunner Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'd like to see alaska air expand and buy out this airline, but I bet they won't because frontier flies Airbus aircrafts and alaska is all Boeing.

6. euromannn
    Original Member

euromannn Gold Member

Status Points:

Can you find any $24 fares from Seattle to anywhere?

I tried Oct 30 through Nov 15 and didn't find a match.

Anybody help find flights for $24 each way from Seattle origination?