ExpertFlyer Acting Wonky with AA

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by zshanlon, Aug 7, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. zshanlon

zshanlon Silver Member

I am having trouble finding any (I mean any) saver level business class awards on AA with ExpertFlyer.

Here is an example:

Today AA shows MileSAAver availability from RDU-LHR for the afternoon flight.

However Expertflyer shows 0 U inventory.

Im trying to plan a trip in October and I can't find ANY inventory.

Can you guys help?
  2. ExpertFlyer Voice

ExpertFlyer Voice Z Representative

You have to go to the next step on to see what are the exact flights it says are available, if you do that you'll see they are US operated flights with connections thru PHL, not any AA operated flights.
    daninstl, Counsellor and zshanlon like this.
  3. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

The AA website is acting weird also. I've been in the process of booking some DFW-HKG flights and the calendar was showing some milesAAver days at "0". Of course I tried clicking on several to see if it was some dream glitch that would have taken up my next 72 hours straight booking award flights for free however it would just price them out at a higher level like 100k or whatever. Since trying to combine the US and AA flights it acts weird at times for sure. I wasn't very happy when I finally booked by flights through US and it wouldn't honor the 5k credit card (DM select benefit) because of the AA flights but I still got a decent deal so I shouldn't complain I guess.