Expanding Diamond Perks to 2nd Room

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by gpaya, Apr 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. gpaya
    Original Member

gpaya Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm staying in the Park Hyatt in Paris and my parents are in the second room. I know it's not in the T&Cs, but is there a way to expand the breakfast benefit to them as well?

Including my brother, there will be 4 of us total (two rooms). Should I arrange this with Hyatt Diamond Line or directly with the property on arrival?

I'm not concerned if I don't get the benefit. It's Paris - so I'll be able to find a good croissant anywhere!

2. FriendlySkies
    Original Member

FriendlySkies Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm thinking that they will only extend the Diamond bennies to your room, but it's always worth a try. I stayed at the Park Hyatt last month, and the breakfast for one had enough food to share with others. If you order breakfast for two on your room, you will have a lot of food..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. peteropny
    Original Member

peteropny Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    You should get the Diamond benefits for both rooms - I've only been denied once at the GH SAN.

4. The Mileage Millionaire
    Original Member

The Mileage Millionaire Silver Member

Status Points:
    My partner and I were able to extend his Diamond beniefts to his monther's room at the PH Paris back in May 2010. Both rooms were booked using FFNs. In total, we received only one room upgrade and only one welcome amenity (bottle of wine), but the breakfsat benefit was extended t both rooms. We had them deliver all three breakfasts to our suite, and it was enough food for six or seven people!

The staff at his hotel is super friendly, so don't be afraid to ask. I hope you have a great stay!

Chimpy likes this.