Exclusive Sales: 40% off valid for 7 days only

Discussion in 'Accor | Le Club Accorhotels' started by Kalboz, Oct 15, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Sofitel So Bangkok showing for $117++/night under this sale for SO COSY room, 1 king bed, city skyline view, 3 themed designs. While the Sofitel Sukhumvit Bangkok is going for $102++/night, a great deal especially for platinums. This sale is offering discounts on Sofitel room rates globally.

http://www.sofitel.com/gb/exclusive-sales/index.shtml

2. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the information, is there any code for instant Plat or Diamond for Le Club?

Kalboz likes this.
  3. Putra

Putra Silver Member

Status Points:
    Interested to book for March next year at So. Mr Kal, the price is cheap after -40%? I got US196/night for So Studio but I wonder to go for this room or just normal room.

Kalboz likes this.
  4. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    They have Le Club Accor Platinum free status ... this should still works: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/viewfromthewing/2012/08/16/free-instant-accor-platinum-status-is-back/

As in the case with IHG, they also have a status that you have to pay for (Euro 270) and get further 15-50% discounts on the best available rates (and upgrade to Club Rooms at Sofitel So brand) in addition to the free Platinum benefits mentioned above. See here: http://www.advantageplus-asia.com/

karung99 likes this.
  5. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    I believe that the "up to 40% discount" applies to the entry level room rates which usually goes for $160/night. I'd book the cheap one and follow up with a call to the US Accor cs number and rquest an upgrade. That's how I got mine done ... the hotel simply honored the request on the profile at check-in. But I booked a Jr. Suite and got upgraded to an executive suite at a different Accor brand ... so, YMMV!

6. Putra

Putra Silver Member

Status Points:
    I will try to email them 1st prior to my booking and will see if they are upgrading or not. Hopefully my luck this time would be the best :p Btw what is their normal privilege for Platinum?

Kalboz likes this.
  7. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    You will probably get upgraded but have to purchase club access as Platinums won't get auto access to lounge with any rate. You will of course get the other stuff: late checkout, more points, etc. But go ahead and email them an inquiry to see what'd you get ... and keep us in the loop! :)

Putra likes this.
  8. Putra

Putra Silver Member

Status Points:
    Seem pretty hard to get access to lounge, ya? I will try and see what happen.

Kalboz likes this.
  9. karung99
    Original Member

karung99 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I signed up and got instant Plat.. :)

Kalboz likes this.