Exclusive Invitation: The 2nd Frequent Traveler Awards, Citi Field NYC April 28th

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by tommy777, Mar 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Dear Milepointer,

The Frequent Traveler Education Foundation is very proud to invite you to the 2nd annual Frequent Traveler Awards. It will be held at Citi Field, home of the NY Mets on April 28th. The festivities starts at 6PM

After the awesome success of the first FT Awards in Houston, we have taken it up a big notch and have an amazing evening planned.

Where else will you be able to mingle with airline executives like Jeff Foland, Maya Leibman and 200+ more bigshots?

We are of course continuing the tradition and are inviting YOU to come join the party.

The event starts at 6PM at Citi Field with a welcome cocktail party. Dinner starts at 7PM and the awards then starts at 730PM. See how your favorite program did (you did cast your ballot at vote.ftawards.com ?? [​IMG]).

The ceremony is followed by an after party with an open bar.

This year the event will be limited to only 50 frequent travelers and 18 has already registered and paid the nominal fee to join us. (the nominal fee includes open bar throughout the event, dinner and a seat at the awards

We are expecting the seats to fill up quickly.

If you are planning on joining, please register TODAY!

http://www.ftawards.com/index.php?id=75

Thank you all for your support!

Cheers

-Tommy

2. Punki
    Original Member

Punki Silver Member

Status Points:
    But, but, but, it conflicts with the wedding of William and Kate, and even more importantly, a very, very special MP wedding. :D

3. ingy
    Original Member

ingy Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm in. Can I wear my Flip Flops or are we going dress up?

RichardInSF likes this.
  4. RichardInSF
    Original Member

RichardInSF Silver Member

Status Points:
    Wish I could go but I don't get to NYC the following week. I must say that the $50 charge is VERY reasonable since it includes dinner, you folks are very kind to keep it so low. This is a great second year, congrats in advance on your hard work!

5. doc
    Original Member

doc Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sounds great...
    Surely will be great fun & informative as well..
    Wish I could make it.. but.. seems I can't :(
    Have fun everyone :)