Exclusive Club Carlson Gold Elite member offer

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by cliq, Jul 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. cliq

cliq Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think I am sending most of my business back to CC for a long time. Here is an interesting offer for Gold Elite-->

2 for 1 Nights
    Exclusive Gold Elite member offer.

Now your weekend will last longer with the Club CarlsonSM Weekend Extend offer; available at locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

Stay Thursday night, get Friday night FREE!
    Stay Friday night, get Saturday night FREE!

Terms and Conditions
    • Two days advanced booking required.
    • Valid for up to two rooms max. One of the rooms must be occupied by a member.
    • Breakfast and taxes inclusion depend by hotel and local policy.
    • Dates must be consecutive and include a Friday or Saturday.
    • Rate shown is for the first night and the second night is for free.
    • Two night minimum stay required.
    • Offer subject to availability and valid at participating locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa except at Radisson® Edwardian Hotels.
    • Offer must be booked on clubcarlson.com or the Member Service Center; and ask for the 2 for 1 Weekend Extend Offer.
    • Member must present Elite Gold card upon check-in.

4 for 2 Nights
    Exclusive Gold Elite member offer.

Now your weekend will last longer with the Club CarlsonSM Weekend Extend offer; available at locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

Stay Wednesday and Thursday night, get Friday and Saturday night FREE!
    Stay Thursday and Friday night, get Saturday and Sunday night FREE!

Terms and Conditions
    • Two days advanced booking required.
    • Valid for up to two rooms max. One of the rooms must be occupied by the member.
    • Breakfast and taxes inclusion depend by hotel and local policy.
    • Dates must be consecutive and include a Friday or Saturday.
    • Rate shown is for the first 2 nights and the second two nights are free.
    • Rates shown for the last two nights will not be charged.
    • Four night minimum stay required.
    • Offer subject to availability and valid at participating locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa except at Radisson® Edwardian Hotels.
    • Offer must be booked on clubcarlson.com or the Member Service Center; and ask for the 4 for 2 Weekend Extend Offer.
    • Member must present Elite Gold card upon check-in.

2. Price123

Price123 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just like the old gold benefits. Some good deals, although I haven't found a park plaza yet to piggy back onto 50k points offer.

flyingdawg and Kalboz like this.
  3. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    Any personal experience with this? I can't quite figure out what is a "valid participating location" as the reservation itself shows nothing but the code and full amount charge. And it does not appear to exclude 10% off on 3-day or more stay? Weird.

And it appears that with the code, as long as Friday/Saturday are in, it's basically N nights for the price of N-2, which is not bad either.

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. anpe

anpe Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the link! I've checked Paris for example and most of the properties have no availability for this offer (I've checked for the whole year), only few airport properties have availability. Still, good to keep in mind this offer!

flyingdawg likes this.
  5. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    EDIT: Nevermind, the site was just being funky. After I re-did my search, availability showed up and the total rate would show properly as well. Weird!

flyingdawg likes this.
  6. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    Now that I mastered the art of search and see how it works... has anyone tried booking a one day stay followed by a 2-for-1 day stay? I can't see anywhere where that would be a problem, but who knows...

7. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    To answer my own question, it's not an issue. They just have you stop by the reception again to make sure the key will work.

DebraI and flyingdawg like this.