Exceptional flight VCE - JFK

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by Italy98, Mar 31, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Italy98
    Original Member

Italy98 Silver Member

Status Points:
    A little late yet I want to share the letter I wrote to DL CEO.

There is a certain amount of customer service that I would expect your flight attendants to provide to a Diamond or Platinum Medallion member.

This can not be said of the flight attendants on DL 87 from VCE to JFK on 5 March. The superb level of Customer Service your flight attendants provided to of your passengers, from greeting your passengers at boarding, throughout the flight and to arrival at JFK, has far exceeded anything I have seen or experienced in nearly 50 years of flying domestically and internationally.

I have, in the past, written about the notable service by one or two of your employees on a particular flight, however, never have I seen every flight attendant on the same flight as engaging, caring and interested in your customers at has been displayed by the commendable flight attendants on this flight.

These exemplary flight attendants, individually and collectively, have the best interest of Delta Air Lines and your customers as their primary concern. It is a pleasure flying with such an exceptional group of employees who embodied the Delta spirit and have set the Customer Service bar to new heights for their peers and competitors.

I look forward to having any of these flight attendants on one of my future flights for I know I will experience incomparable customer service.

Sincerely,

Italy98

2. jrp2

jrp2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    glad to here you had a great flight.

Davescj and Gargoyle like this.
  3. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've penned similar letters recently to Delta regarding individual employees. Service levels have been quite high it seems. I'm sure they love to hear about it.

Davescj, Gargoyle and Flyer1976 like this.
  4. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    We absolutely sure do! :D

Gargoyle likes this.
  5. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did Mr. Anderson reply? He's very good with "personal" replies.

Italy98 likes this.
  6. Italy98
    Original Member

Italy98 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I did get a response, however, not a personal response.

Davescj likes this.