EWR Terminal B Lounges

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by TAHKUCT, Mar 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    Be flying in C from EWR and departing from Terminal C and my friends are flying out in C from Terminal B on TAP. We would like to meet in a lounge before our scheduled departures. In Terminal C we can only use United lounge. However in Terminal B we have an option to use SAS Business Lounge or Virgin Clubhouse( as per TAP arrangement)?

I have been many times to United lounges at EWR, how do SAS and Virgin Clubhouse compare? Which one has better food and beverage options?

2. Xyzzy
    Original Member

Xyzzy Gold Member

Status Points:
    In terminal B, ;)nly the Virgin lounge is landside. I'd suggest that as the lounge to visit. The SAS lounge is in satellite B3. I don't think you'll be able to get through security to the SAS lounge with a boarding pass for UA departing from C.

TAHKUCT likes this.
  3. TAHKUCT
    Original Member

TAHKUCT Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. I thought Virgin lounge will be the choice.

Do have few more questions:
    We are connecting at EWR, and will have about 2 hours. Is it enough time to get to Virgin lounge and go back via security to terminal C?

To make things clear, SAS lounge is in Terminal B, but is a satellite and I will need to go through security in order to get there?

4. Xyzzy
    Original Member

Xyzzy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes -- the terminals are a short monorail ride apart.
    Yes -- the SAS l:)unge requires clearing security.

TAHKUCT likes this.