Ever took a bath and a shower at the same time?

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by freebird, Nov 13, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. freebird

freebird Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just did at Sheraton gateway LAX. The most basic thing hotels need to do is keep clean rooms and make sure the bathtub drain is not clogged. I should have taken the room with two queen size beds. But, since I am alone, I said to save the room for another guests that may need it. I hope water will empty by tomorrow morning. :(

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    mht_flyer likes this.
  2. KENNECTED
    Original Member

KENNECTED Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not being an appologist, but a bathtub clog could pop up anywhere at any hotel. Perhaps the previous guest or housekeeping didn't notice or alert the hotel there was an issue. I hope you alerted the management so the next guest doesn't have the same issue you do.

freebird likes this.
  3. Mapsmith
    Original Member

Mapsmith Gold Member

Status Points:
    I always let the front desk know when there is a slow drain. They will then notify housekeeping and Liquid Plumber will be used.

freebird and Flyer1976 like this.
  4. freebird

freebird Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, I know bathtub clog could pop up anywhere, but It's just gross to thinking about residue left over from the cleaning didn't drain properly, and I was in it.

mht_flyer likes this.
  5. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I always call and have them send maintenance when I notice this, and it's happened enough that I'm considering making the "drain check" part of my routine when I come into the room.

freebird likes this.