Europe By Air Launches E-flight Pass

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by AmericanGirl, Mar 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. AmericanGirl
    Original Member

AmericanGirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://www.traveljam.com/article53514.html

EuropebyAir improves its unique and exclusive European Pass Program with the addition of e-FlightPass in conjunction with Brussels Airlines.

Geoff Moss, Managing Director, stated, "The EuropebyAir FlightPass has provided international travelers with flexible, low cost fares to fly around Europe since 1998. Our new e-FlightPass product continues to offer the flexibility benefit of free changes with the same low cost, but is now available as an e-ticket.

Moss further stated, "Brussels Airlines, located in the center of Europe, now offers our travelers the opportunity to easily fly with the e-FlightPass to 42 major cities in Europe and beyond to Israel and Morocco. EuropebyAir e-FlightPass travelers can fly one-way or round-trip on any scheduled flight around Europe. They can hopscotch across the borders or crisscross the Continent. They can also build truly unique itineraries by combining the routes of other e-FlightPass participating carriers such as Aegean Airlines based in Athens.

2. Robin
    Original Member

Robin Silver Member

Status Points:
    Do you know if you can get FF miles when you book through their site?

3. RedTape
    Original Member

RedTape Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like booking class varies by airline. Brussels Airlines books mostly into W, with a few exceptions. There is a list of routes with the designated carrier....not sure how competitive this would be compared to booking on your own.

Other airlines they use: -- according to the Web Site. But didn't 4R suspend operations?

C9-Cirrus
    GR-Aurigny
    0D-Darwin Airline
    OL-OLT
    OU-Croatia Airlines
    RE-Aer Arann
    SN-Brussels
    2W-Welcome Air
    4R-Hamburg

There are also references to VLM and Aegean as well. All ticketing is through a travel agent. I found this disclaimer: Travel arrangements will be provided by CNI Travel CST2013363-40 using EuropebyAir special fares and/or other special fares that are the best for you.

Robin likes this.
  4. anng3
    Original Member

anng3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Am I missing something? When I think of a pass I think of unlimited stops for a set fee for a set amount of days.
    This pass looks like a one way flight between 2 stops for $99. Why is that better than Ryan Air or any of the other low cost carriers who are cheaper.

I am doing intereurope traveling does anyone offer that?