(Eurobonus) CO first (Z) = Low business on EB-earning?

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by torbster, Apr 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. torbster
    Original Member

torbster Silver Member

Status Points:
    got a US-domestic flight with CO in "first (Z)"-class coming up. The EB-chart says Z doesn't give more than eco-earning (100%):
    This must be a mistake?
    A-class is not even on the chart, but costs the same and would give me 200% EB-earning.
    In comparison M&M recognizes Z-class on CO as business (200%).

2. BGO-commuter
    Original Member

BGO-commuter Silver Member

Status Points:
    If I remember correctly, it's been the same way at United for at least a few years.
    Never tried Continental though, but if this is something new it could be an alignment of the rules?

torbster likes this.
  3. joemume
    Original Member

joemume Silver Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately, I think the earning chart is correct. Z-class is considered economy on UA/CO.I might be wrong, but I also have a Z-class ticket coming up next week for US domestic, and it doesn't accumulate for anything, really.

Bottom line, fly SK or no real miracles to talk about. :)

torbster likes this.
  4. torbster
    Original Member

torbster Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah I suppose that's just the way it is. Was just a little strange that A-class at the same price, seating and with the same flexibility-policies gives 200% (confirmed with SAS) while Z only counts as eco - but as business (200%) with ie. M&M. too bad A was only available at 1am and 6am departures.. Might just have to bring my M&M-account back from retirement and start crediting these flights there :p