Etihad Giving Free Tickets To Milan Expo [For Gold and Platinum Members]

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Airlines and hotels send out a lot of e-mail and most of it is not really something that we spend a lot of time on. But, this morning I received an e-mail from Etihad with an interesting perk – a free ticket to the Milan Expo and a discount code for 25% off up to 4 additional tickets. This offer is only available to Etihad’s Gold and Platinum members. Etihad Giving Free Tickets To Milan Expo [For Gold and Platinum Members] Now, why should this concern US-based flyers? Well, over the last couple of years, Etihad has been offering status matches to Gold using other programs’ elite statuses. I received my Gold status last year as a result of matching my Aegean Gold to it (and that is the reason I am eligible for this offer). I know that many others had similarily signed up for this status match so make sure you check your e-mail. Getting The Free Code The free ticket is only available if you use the... The post Etihad Giving Free Tickets To Milan Expo [For Gold and Platinum Members] appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...