Etihad Chauffer

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by TUMD, May 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. TUMD

TUMD Silver Member

Status Points:
    On their website it says in the DC area for instance that the pick up area is "up to 60 miles driven distance to and from the airport." Does anyone know if this is 60 miles roundtrip (pick up at house and drive to airport) or can your house/hotel be up to 60 miles from the airport (a round trip of 120 miles)? I didn't know if the "to and from" meant round trip pick up or the fact that they offer the service TO the airport and FROM the airport.

uggboy likes this.
  2. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    distances are each way in the UAE

uggboy and TUMD like this.
  3. Price123

Price123 Silver Member

Status Points:
    pretty sure it's each way too - you get the chauffeur on a one-way ticket after all.
    It's such a pity chauffeur isn't available in Muscat - would save me a lot there (going to Alila Jabal Akhdar)

4. TUMD

TUMD Silver Member

Status Points:
    Perhaps I was unclear in my question. Baltimore is about 60 miles from IAD. Will the chauffeur pick me up in Balitmore and drive me to IAD for my flight.

uggboy likes this.
  5. Price123

Price123 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yep - the limit is 60 miles each way, so you will get the chauffeur. Note, if it is 61 miles you will be charged for the extra mile, although still well worth it. You can request the chauffeur online.

6. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    They will pick you up in any location for free at 60 miles max. Make sure you re-confirm your reservation in advance, as I once had an issue going to Abu Dhabi.

7. TUMD

TUMD Silver Member

Status Points:
    Great, thanks everyone! Figured that would be the case but wanted to make sure.

marcwint55 likes this.