Etihad Business Connect - lucrative?

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Middle East/Africa' started by richklhs, Aug 27, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. richklhs

richklhs Active Member

Status Points:
    Flyertalker thinking about switching over here, anyways.... anyone else back in July get the 5000 mile sign up offer for etihad business connect along with 1000 per guest miles account you link to the business connect account? Lets say my two birds, cats, uncles, and former roommates have guest mile accounts and I have 50,000 free etihad miles.

Good way to introduce myself to milepoint, my name is slim shady... then there was the time I made 148,000 avios in an afternoon for $0.... then there was....

2. Kit4na

Kit4na New Member

Status Points:
    I suppose you can't use the business connect without actually owning a business :p I read an article sometime ago that they didn't check it. So last friday I registered for the business connect and used a made up VAT number , uploaded a black JPG file.

I got a mail back saying: "Thank you for completing the registration form to join Etihad BusinessConnect. You will be notified shortly regarding your registration status."

Have they gotten more strict or is that normal procedure ? :)

Welcome to Milepoint, I look forward learning from you!

Tatiana

3. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    :rolleyes:

Somewhere just past leveraging good deals is fraud. You've certainly managed to find that place.