Etihad Award Alerts Now Available

Discussion in 'Wandering Aramean Travel Tools' started by Wandering Aramean, Jan 13, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looking to snag an award seat on Etihad-operated flights but having trouble finding the reward inventory? Let Wandering Aramean Travel Tools help do the repetitive searches for you, with an email or SMS alert if the space opens up. Etihad offers 10 different award categories on each flight and the award alerts allows you to specify which of those 10 you want to be alerted for (i.e. only for Guest First if your plan is to book an award using partner points).

[​IMG]

Like most of the other alerts I’ve built this one checks multiple times daily and will keep alerting you until the space disappears or you turn off the search. Also, like some of the tools I’ve built this one is available only for First Class members of the site; you have to pay to play on this one.

http://wandr.me/Award-Search/

When the alert triggers you’ll get an email with all the pertinent data:

[​IMG]

The system will also call out awards where the aircraft is operated as a wet lease such as the “Jetihad” planes.

[​IMG]

And if you click the link in the emails you get to see a pretty version of the same data (yes, there really were 2 Apartments seats available on that date when I did the test search).

[​IMG]

Any questions?

The post Etihad Award Alerts Now Available appeared first on Wandering Aramean.

Continue reading...

iolaire likes this.