Equipment Change = Newer Seats and 12,500 Miles Back To Me

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Later on this year, I am booked on American Airlines from Santiago, Chile to Washington, DC (via Miami). I used 62,500 Alaska Airline miles for the first class ticket. I opted for first class over business class since it was on the older 777-200 plane with the angled business class seats. Since I really need to make sure I sleep well on that segment, I used 12,500 extra miles to get first class over business. First Class or Business Class When I booked the ticket, I was really disappointed that there was not one of the retrofitted business class cabins flying that route. I could have booked through Dallas and received the newer cabin, but I really needed to be in DC early that morning. Fortunately, I happened to notice that there had been a equipment change and it was to AA’s 767-300. This craft does have the retrofitted business class cabin which features lie-flat seats. It looks pretty great so I am looking forward to trying it out (it has the appearance to and... The post Equipment Change = Newer Seats and 12,500 Miles Back To Me appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...