Enterprise Rent-A-Car Offering $9.99 Per Day Weekend Special

Discussion in 'Other Car Rental Programs' started by sobore, Oct 28, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.einnews.com/pr_news/173293371/enterprise-rent-a-car-offering-9-99-per-day-weekend-special

Enterprise Rent-A-Car, North America's largest rental car brand, kicked off the fall travel season today by announcing its annual $9.99-per-day special weekend rate. The offer runs through May 21, 2014, at the majority of Enterprise's 5,500 neighborhood locations.

"The $9.99 offer makes weekend getaways more attainable for people looking to take shorter trips that are also affordable," said Steve Short, vice president at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. "With offices located within 15 miles of 90 percent of the U.S. population, Enterprise will pick up travelers at home or office to get them on their way more easily."

Customers now can enjoy weekend rates of $9.99 per day on economy and compact cars when renting Friday through Monday. The rate includes 300 free miles per weekend. Similar savings are offered on larger vehicles, and unlimited mileage packages are also available at most locations. The program excludes airport locations.

Read More: http://www.einnews.com/pr_news/173293371/enterprise-rent-a-car-offering-9-99-per-day-weekend-special

2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, sobore!

This is why we like Enterprise! :) They had the same special last winter, during their "slow season" for car rentals. For a small fee, you can add on an extra day, but it's unlikely that you'll get a similar rate from any of the other major car rentals. O.K., you don't get airline miles/points for your $9.99 per day w/e car rental with Enterprise. So, who cares? :D

Sweet Willie and sobore like this.
  3. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I thought it was 100 miles per day rented at $9.99 rate? side note: $0.25 per mile if go over miles allotted which is why this rate rarely works for me as my weekend rentals are normally 800 miles.
    but you do get rental credit !

Newscience likes this.
  4. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think you are correct, it is 100 miles per day.

Other vehicle rates shown below:
    [​IMG]

Newscience and Sweet Willie like this.
  5. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks for posting this, I wasn't aware of the other car classes. (or maybe my cheap butt didn't want to be aware :)

Newscience and sobore like this.
  6. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hmmm, I was getting unlimited miles last year with this deal. But I often added an extra day's rental, perhaps that was why Enterprise threw in unlimited mileage?

Sweet Willie likes this.
  7. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    It hasn't been unlimited ever AFAIK. I think you were very fortunate, way to go. Maybe where you rent wasn't aware of the max mileage per rental day with this rate?

Newscience likes this.
  8. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hi, Willie,
    And you can count on the fact that I'll be the last one to tell them that! :D
    Newscience

Sweet Willie likes this.