Enterprise Rent-A-Car Extending Reach Across Europe

Discussion in 'Other Car Rental Programs' started by sobore, Dec 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

New franchisee appointments in Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland have helped Enterprise Rent-A-Car to achieve a major milestone in the development of its European presence: an uninterrupted network that will extend the Enterprise brand across the whole of EU.

These new partnerships bring the company one step closer to realising its goal of offering the Enterprise brand to all car hire customers regardless of where they are travelling in the world, increasing choice and demonstrating the value of the company’s customer service ethos to both domestic renters and international travellers.

As the latest part of its planned programme of expansion, the business has carefully selected two best-in-class businesses to support the network growth.

Read More: http://skift.com/2013/12/14/enterprise-rent-a-car-extending-reach-across-europe/
    Newscience and Sweet Willie like this.
  2. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

if the rentals would count towards my rental total & status, I'd be very excited for their expansion.

as it is I'm still pleased as a consumer, as another rental care vendor means more competition!