Enrollment Codes

Discussion in 'Amtrak | Guest Rewards' started by nd.mp, Mar 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. nd.mp

nd.mp Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi,

I'm considering signing up for AGR and it asks me for an enrollment code. I figure there is some reciprocal bonus for such codes, so I'd be interested in receiving one to benefit us both. Subsequent codes, of course, could be compiled here.

I hope this thread is okay!

2. Exiled in Express
    Original Member

Exiled in Express Gold Member

Status Points:
    Amtrak has an ongoing refer a friend promotion in which both parties get 500 point. The bonus only comes through if the new enrollee has paid Amtrak travel within 90 days or enrolling. If you can met this requirement I would be glad to refer you, if not it makes sense to wait to enroll.

alysuz1 likes this.
  3. nd.mp

nd.mp Active Member

Status Points:
    Okay, thank you, then, but I will wait until when I know I am traveling. Thanks for the response.

4. Golfingboy
    Original Member

Golfingboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wish I realized of this sooner, I just enrolled last week and made my first Amtrak booking last week as well for travel tomorrow night on the Pacific Surfliner :(

5. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    There have been on occasion enrollment bonuses where you'll fill in the code and get something extra, I haven't seen one in awhile.

6. Hi everyone! I'm about to enroll in the Amtrak rewards, and would like to know if anyone is willing to send me a friend referral so we both may enjoy the additional miles in referral perks. I will probably be purchasing fare tomorrow (Saturday April 2) so anyone who can reply quickly would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!

Exiled in Express likes this.
  7. Golfingboy
    Original Member

Golfingboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Will need your email... I'll be online and will wait for you to PM me your email address :)

I promise I will only use this once here....

Exiled in Express likes this.
  8. Hey everyone I'm about to take a trip next month and wanted to sign up with the Amtrak rewards program saw this post and would like the points, haven't signed up yet but will as soon as some one wants send me a referral, thanks!

9. mikeschu
    Original Member

mikeschu Gold Member

Status Points:
    I can offer a referral if you PM me your e-mail address.

10. winorsk

winorsk Active Member

Status Points:
    I'm new to this...what does "PM me" mean?

11. calwatch
    Original Member

calwatch Silver Member

Status Points:
    Private message. On MP they are called "conversations", so what you want to do is click on their name and pick "Start a Conversation" (above the line somewhere in the middle of the page) and send your email address that way.

12. winorsk

winorsk Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks! Are you able to refer me for AGR?

13. yaychemistry

yaychemistry Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm going to book an Amtrak ticket soon. Anyone want to refer me for the Guest Rewards Enrollment bonus?

14. mikeschu
    Original Member

mikeschu Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think someone found me through my Web site listing, so if anyone else needs points for a referral feel free to speak up. If you don't hear from somebody in the next couple of days send me a PM/conversation with your e-mail address to send the referral.

15. overthemoon

overthemoon Active Member

Status Points:
    I received an AGR referral email (looks like it's generated from AMTRAKs site), but no enrollment code is included and when I click through the links embedded in the email the enrollment code is not populated. WIll the referrer get credit? Will I get the extra bonus?

The way the referral email is formatted it seems to be no additional bonus to me, (It does state 500 bonus points, but I would get that for signing up online anwyway). Happy to help another member here even if I get no additional bonus, just trying to get the facts straight here.

It's less of a "code" than a referral link, and Yaychemistry will get credit?

16. overthemoon

Status Points:
    I just received a second referral from someone here (thanks guys), but still unclear as there is no referral code. Spoker with someone at Amtrak who said, "you definitely need the code" to get credit.

She gave me a 4 letter (very simple) code radar edward frank rhinocerous, which might give me credit, and perhaps a tracking link from the email will give the referrer credit?

Confused.

17. I'm trying to book my ticket tomorrow. Can I get a friend referral code? I don't have an account yet. PM me.

18. overthemoon

Status Points:
    I used a referral link from yaychemistry last week - I'll update this thread with results (I have already travled).

rds : PM sent. PM me your email address for referral.

19. I am about to book a ticket on Amtrak (Actually booking 2 trips ) and I would like to get an Enrollment Code.

Please PM me if you are able to help. Thank-you!

20. I'm planning on booking a trip in August; if anyone wants to PM me a referral thingy before I sign up for AGR.

Thanks!

21. I am booking for August. Please send me an enrollment code.

22. mikeschu
    Original Member

mikeschu Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just as a reminder, AGR members will need an e-mail address so they can send you an e-mail through AGR that contains a code. We'll ask for it, so be on the lookout for a PM/conversation.

23. I need a referal code, please pm me!!!

24. I can refer you, I'm traveling on August, just give me your email address so I can send the notification from Amtrak

25. I can refer you, I'm traveling on August, just give me your email address so I can send the notification from Amtrak