Enrolling in $100 AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card Airline Credit

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jun 1, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    The American Express Premier Rewards Gold card received a bunch of new benefits today – along with an annual fee increase. However the fee increase is very small compared to the new array of benefits added to the card: $100 USD statement credit for airline incidental charges (like baggage, lounge access, food, etc.) No Foreign Transaction Fees New annual fee – $195 USD 2x Membership Rewards points for purchases at U.S. restaurants The most important benefit to me is the $100 statement credit for airline charges – I simply use those to buy airline gift cards or airline gift registry deposit which I can then use towards future flights. The benefit will presumably work just li... read more
    The post Enrolling in $100 AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card Airline Credit appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post Enrolling in $100 AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card Airline Credit appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...