Enjoy the Newly Renovated Skyclub at LGA

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by USAF_Pride, Jun 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:

It's arrived. We've completed renovations at our Delta Sky Club® located near Gate 2 of New York's LaGuardia Airport (LGA).

So, take advantage of the full makeover and enjoy the Club's inviting atmosphere, including a full-service bar stocked with complimentary beer, wine and cocktails, new furniture, updated business center with fax machines and wireless printers, contemporary local art, and more. Plus, enjoy our many other standard Club amenities, including:

• A variety of tasty and healthy snacks served all day
    • Free Wi-Fi so you can surf, check email or stream a movie
    • Personalized flight assistance for all your travel needs
    • Satellite TVs and current newspapers and magazines
    Please note the Club entrance is located inside the security checkpoint, before Gate 2 and next to Brooks Brothers on the concourse level.

And, stay tuned for more exciting food and beverage options coming to LaGuardia and other Clubs later this summer. We look forward to seeing you soon in New York City or at any of our more than 50 worldwide lounge locations.

sobore and DeltaExpert like this.
  2. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am very pleased with the new club here. Behind LAX this is my 2nd favorite one now domestically.

3. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is the legacy nw club still open? It was last week when the construction at the legacy DL club was still under way?

While I like the DL club better, the nw club was renovated (with the hand me downs from the DL club - which nevertheless was a big improvement over what nw offered) and is much less used than the main DL room. Plus, as long as there are two clubs, that presents an oppty for two Amex coupons at LGA.

4. matthewtravels
    Original Member

matthewtravels Silver Member

Status Points:

This caught my eye, but when you visit the link, it only touts the expansion of snacks to all times during the day, not just lunch & dinner. :confused: