Endless Appetizers: Worth Ten Dollars?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    On Monday, July 7, 2014, I received an e-mail message from TGI Fridays — a casual dining restaurant chain with greater than 900 locations in 59 countries — which announced that for a limited period of time, I can order my choice of appetizer an unlimited amount of times during my visit at a participating restaurant for only ten dollars. The promotion remained activated for months; and back on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, an e-mail message which I received announced that for twelve dollars, a different appetizer can be chosen each time instead of being limited to the same one for the duration of my visit. After finally disappearing shortly thereafter, I received an e-mail message — one year after the promotion first began — announcing that the original promotion of endless appetizers for ten dollars is once again in effect... ...so is that a good deal? Well... The post Endless Appetizers: Worth Ten Dollars? appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...