Emirates Offering Free Wifi On A380 & 777

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Back in the day I was resistant to inflight wifi. Since I'm not the type that can voluntarily disconnect, the time I spent flying was about the only time I ever relaxed. And I wanted to keep it that way. Except I also started to realize that I became stressed on flights because while I was "relaxing," hours and hours of work was piling up. I guess at some point I just had an epiphany that onboard wifi is amazing, as there's nothing better than landing at your destination with most of your work done, so you can enjoy your time on the ground. And for that matter, work is a lot more fun when you can do it while enjoying your preferred champagne. ;) In the meantime I actually sort of choose flights around wifi. While it's largely a given on domestic flights nowadays, on international flights it's still not that widespread. The other thing is that the cost of onboard wifi can vary massively by airline. Airlines generally either let you buy a 24 hour pass with unlimited data, or they'll charge you based on usage. The post Emirates Offering Free Wifi On A380 & 777 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...