Emirates ground staff behavior in Tehran Airport

Discussion in 'Emirates | Skywards' started by systemxir, Feb 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. systemxir

systemxir New Member

Status Points:
    This is my second terrible experience in Tehran, with the rude Emirates staff at the airport. On Feb. 14, during the check-in the staff had a rude behavior with the passengers responding them carelessly and rudely.
    I really got angry when i asked the lady to put a Fragile sticker on my luggage and she did so reluctantly as if she is doing a great favor and asked me if i had any other order rudely.
    I also had the same bad experience 6 months ago, when i had 1 KG over weight. When I asked the Emirates supervisor on the overweight, he rushed to me rudely and talked nonsense. I believe if you talk the customer nicely and kindly, even if you talk about bad things in a kind way, he or she will accept your words.

2. My friend. Iran is a rude Country run by terrorists so what do you expect from people who are underpaid and overpoliced by religious fanatics. I used to live in that Country.

3. lumulal

lumulal New Member

Status Points:
    it is a bad attitude to blame a country without knowing anything. as you said, why you lived in that country if it run by terrorist? and you had any bad experience with them ? anybody can blame without reason. its attitude problem.. .

4. mundosurfer
    Original Member

mundosurfer Gold Member

Status Points:
    You should have told the agent "Argo F Yourself" :D
    If anyone lives under a rock and has not seen the Motion Picture of the Year, it is a line from the movie and not intended to offend the poster or anyone else reading this thread.

Flyer1976 likes this.
  5. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Especially when it was actually said back then in real life...

Argo F Yourself... :D

uggboy likes this.