Emirates customer satisfaction ** Please help **

Discussion in 'Emirates | Skywards' started by klaasvaak, Dec 9, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. klaasvaak

klaasvaak New Member

Status Points:
    Would you all be so kind to help us out with our survey about Emirates airlines and there services.

I and my co-students are doing a project about Emirates.
    You help would be highly appreciated.

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=2ntgcr45vowb31y268798

Dear,

We are students at the HanzeHogeschool Groningen University of Applied sciences in the Netherlands.
    As part of our course we have to make an survey regarding customer satisfaction.
    We have chosen Emirates Airlines and we would like to ask you a few questions.
    This survey will take you approximately 5 minutes to complete.

Your responses cannot be identified from the information you provide and no information about individuals will be passed on to third parties. All information collected will be reported in aggregate form only. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will solely used for the purpose of completing my research.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your time and co-operation for completing this survey. If you have any queries or would like further information about this research, please send me a private message.

tperdigao and PASHA SALEEM like this.
  2. PASHA SALEEM

PASHA SALEEM New Member

Status Points:
    yes i am fully satisfied with emrates air lines and its services keep up..