Emirates A380 seat choice

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by JadeTraveller, Apr 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. JadeTraveller

JadeTraveller New Member

Status Points:
    Hi everyone!

I will be flying from Dubai to Beijing on the Emirates A380 in July and I have a question about the seats:
    I initially reserved row 66K and J as it appeared that these were 2 seats on their own and we are travelling as a couple, however I have read bad reviews about them so I'm looking to change my seats.

I like to get up and walk around frequently so I need an aisle seat, however I would like to at least try to get some sleep so I'm looking for a seat that reclines well (ideally with nobody behind me so I don't bother them with my reclining), so I was thinking of booking the very back row of the plane - row 88.

Any advice would be great!

Thanks

uggboy likes this.
  2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    Row 88 would be the worst with limited recline and lots of traffic near bathrooms. Check SeatGuru.

uggboy likes this.
  3. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

Status Points:
    +! on Seatguru. I'd also google "Emirates A380 66k" and see what pops up. Don't forget to read through the side comments on Seatguru from specific seat reviews from past passengers.

Sometimes the back row of planes is good but other times it's not so great if a lot of people are hanging around waiting for the lav during the whole flight.

MX and uggboy like this.