Embassy Suites Won't Mind If You Steal Their New Toiletries

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by uggboy, Dec 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Embassy Suites Won't Mind If You Steal Their New Toiletries

2. Sammich

Sammich Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Only 73 % ? Guess they forgot to count me and Mrs. bj-21. Thanks for the video, which shows we might be slipping in our old age. Making a list of newly added items from the video, although I don't know how we can find the room for all those additional possibilities. Last year at a Hilton that we often visit, as we were checking out I thanked the FD staff and FD manager (we're friendly with them so they knew we were kidding) for another great stay and mentioned how much we liked the newly refurbished suite we were given. My wife likes the Peter Thomas Roth amenities, and I mentioned how much we really enjoyed the new 42" Samsung TV in the room, but I apologised as I had to leave that behind as it wouldn't quite fit in our flightbag.

Newscience, uggboy and WilliamQ like this.
  4. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    The 10% who gives away hotel toiletries as gifts... Hmmmmm.

davef139, Sammich, Newscience and 2 others like this.
  5. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Or sometimes make up small bags to give to charitable organisations from time to time. Don't even ask how many of those cheap hotel pens I've collected over the years. Some of them are so dried up when I finally get to use them, that they get tossed.

B1BomberVB and Newscience like this.
  6. davef139

davef139 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Stayed at an Embassy outside LAX this weekend and the room had the new stuff. Smells pretty nice.