Email address

Discussion in 'American Express | Membership Rewards' started by somempire, Sep 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. somempire

somempire Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone has an executive email address? Ax rejected my bonus points even though a couple of representatives said they "notated" my account but I called and there were not noted. I have been with ax for 11 years and called and had all 3 my cards canceled. I was treated like a us airways customers.

2. Million Mile Secrets

Million Mile Secrets Silver Member

Status Points:
    Try calling the executive offices at 212-640-2000. They may be able to help you, especially since you were previously promised the bonus.

3. Bluto
    Original Member

Bluto Silver Member

Status Points:
    How did it get from being owed a bonus to getting all your cards cancelled? Did you cancel the cards or did they?

4. somempire

somempire Silver Member

Status Points:
    I decided to cancelled all of my cards after they refused to honor the promo that their reps previously have stated with notes. They would not even tried to find the recorded calls that the reps have stated my acct has been notated

5. Bluto
    Original Member

Bluto Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think you might have cut off your nose to spite your face. Does cancelling 3 useful Amex cards hurt you more or them?

I suspect that now, as a non-customer who's demonstrated a willingness to cancel in a pique over some points, the executive you email is not going to have much incentive to deal with you, but I hope it works out.

alohastephen and deant like this.
  6. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Have to agree with Bluto. Once you cancelled your cards, what incentive does Amex have in giving you the points?